Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Stupidity rules!

    It is the law, I will have to smoke marijuana and lust after a perverted man until we make it legal, not that I am. But the law must mean something. Could be that it is just proof that the Main Stream Media (entertainment as well as educational programming) and a godless public education system have failed at making a better world. Or that all God's Children have failed in taking up the cross and establishing a Heavenly Kingdom on Earth (as it is in Heaven). I hold with the latter.

    My first step is accepting the challenge of the moment, praying, turn off the television and conversational radio - music is still great. Second step is getting control of my thoughts, concerns and love. Passive resistance to the government's stupidity, improving my community and love of all those things dear. Again an opportunity for great little things, knowing that only the strong can be meek enough, only the humble will truly be great in my Lord's eyes - even my Mother and Father would be proud.

  Continue to pay off all debts, break free of banking chains. Invest in education (free library) and tools and the skills to use them safely, effectively and in the strong relationships that matter. You know, real marriage (my own), real family and friends, and common sense (in such short supply).

   I do wish the nation, the world and all people the very best that God provides. I do hope your government will be able to protect you - mine can't protect me, but they are tryin'.  Take care and God bless all our best.


No comments:

Post a Comment