Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I want to pay attention but I am busy...

I did notice that the man at the microphone for either party at either convention, will declare the winner of a voice vote, no matter which Yea or No is loudest. Both parties.

I did notice, and brightened both my day and my wife's that President Bill Clinton really is rousing, and then too long and wandering, as the Cowboys were playing the Giants. So we switched back. The officials were interesting, the tons of holdings were finally being caught, now if the receivers caught more, or the passers weren't over throwing. Still I expect both of those teams to settle into practice and performance and professional entertainment value. Do you notice a theme? I expect better of the football teams than the politicians or their political parties or our government in general.

I finally put together an 'I love me shadow box' for my time in the military, and turned it into the professionals to finish up. I have some ideas about making one for my father, and have some serious ideas that include his war trophy and stuff. I threw lots of little forget about it, it is over, stuff away tonight. If I did swap meets or gun shows I might just have sat and sold it cheap just to get a chance to swap stories with the young and the ones that have no idea. I don't so I didn't.

Take care out there, lots of work still waiting to be done, and tomorrow is another day to start upon it, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment