Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I need a break


 
Still working on the computer cave and the entries to the Rabbit Hole. When I read about the boy signing his name and making the folks think he was pointing a gun, in violation of weapons policy... I decided to get off the Merry Go Round. What is the real problem people? You don't think, logically nor critically. Sigh, get off the Merry Go Round.

Hollow Point did destroy one CD driver, and there was a ton of dust inside the cabinet, the case and steel parts of the computer are pretty tough, only the boards, cables and software are very like my brain, too soon worn out and need replacing. Not having interest in being part of stupidity, I am on my last connections to the internet, and I gave up my cell phone, so: yes, I can! Never learned Morse Code and don't text messages to anyone anywhere, no twitter account. 

So I do hope your days are bright, and if you are getting the rains from the tropics, I hope it isn't more than you can use safely. Those still too dry, there are storms coming your way too one day.

So today, signing off, more work and adventure await your attention where you are.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling Earl, and I only have a smart phone because of work... sigh

    ReplyDelete