Saturday, August 25, 2012

Get a life man, get a life...

Okay, I am going to eat for my Blood Type and work on all my shortcomings. That will be a life, ha, ha.
Look at what they think of me:
 
Type B Blood Type Characteristic
Advantages: cheerful, outgoing, optimistic, adventurous, active, sensitive, kind

Disadvantages: forgetful, undecided, disorganized, noisy, spontaneous, prone to exaggeration



That explains so much and only took me sixty some years to find scientific evidence, the food thing is very interesting for my blood type. Venison, turkey, pheasant, and rabbit are my meats to eats.  They have it broken down fairly well, for all food groups, don't you know that ice cream and lobster are on my avoid at all costs. My wife and I laughed and laughed as each list came up. Chicken and pork products are off, soy products are off, American cheese is gone.  I can eat all the Brussels Sprouts and Cabbage I would ever want. I need to do a lot more looking at this information, there are witch doctors and fortune tellers around and as long as the FDA and USDA don't try this in the schools and places we eat I should be just fine. I also found that my wife is my same blood type (sure, you know what your significant other's blood type is don't you? right behind their SSN).

   I disconnected the online tower for memory scrub, will go have its dead drive removed and replaced after that. It didn't do what I want.  To be turning over a new leaf, Since I am healthier and feel better I cleaned up that corner and reorganized the computer cave a bit (still lots of stuff to find a place for). And I am back to standing for typing on the keyboard, using pen drives to transfer files, and hoping my teeth grow back, hair is restored and the American governments get their spending and borrowing and printing money under control. How can they expect their peoples to believe in their better government if the leaders can't pull off the easy stuff? 

2 comments:

  1. Cleaning is good, now that you mention it, I need to clean up mine too... sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on getting your teeth to grow back. I now have 14 artificial teeth, a combination of 4 crowns and 1 ten-unit bridge, twelve of them as a result of a run-in with a rock (a body in motion tends to stay in motion ... that's one physics law I've never forgotten). I would love to have had those teeth grow back, but they never did, so I had to buy their replacements.

    How can we be siblings? I have type O positive blood. ;-)

    ReplyDelete