Monday, April 16, 2012

Glad someone understands the best we have...

I have been reading Carteach0, for a long while and it is on my blog roll and I have him on Facebook. I have admired his good sense about many things and am still using his reloading instructions. Anyway, he finally went to Appleseed - not that I think he needed to, he shoots very well - but it is out there and some of the other bloggers talk about it, so he went.

Preparation

Day One Saturday


Day Two Sunday

I have to acknowledge that I am a frustrated citizen, not understanding what is going on in the culture and country - which I see as doomed to failure, but when I find another blogger going to and then posting about Appleseed in this kind of positive manner, to me that is one more person I can trust with the future. The most important part is the passing on of a fine tradition and honoring the heritage of April 19, 1775. They weren't running a marathon that day, although it may have seemed like it.

2 comments: