Tuesday, March 27, 2012

As I have noted... I have things to say...

I wrote an opening on Facebook, and got upset that I was typing the wrong vowels into some words, but spell checker caught me quickly, and I was then shocked that the sentence structure and content, when re-read many minutes later, was so wrong. I do use creative spelling and grammar for making my point - but this was out to lunch and wasn't coming back.

On the news, information about the dangers of Whip It, and sniffing or whatever they do... makes me wonder what the draw is for befuddling one's mind. Remembering how young I once was - I couldn't tell you a good reason why I engaged in drinking to drunken blackouts. I do know that I stopped completely when I decided that proving I was a fool didn't need any assistance from alcohol. So as my mind continues to slip quietly, and in pieces lay, I can take comfort in the fact that I won't really know it. People around me will, and wish it weren't so but will accept it. I hope so, because I didn't want to bother anyone, ever.

Also, interesting to me, is the beauty contestant thrown aside because she wasn't started as a female (born) but became one. I am more amused that the culture is more critical of the wrong of the establishment having rules against that, than the culture is of the contestant's lies to get into the contest she should know she wasn't eligible for... slip sliding away, slip sliding away...

1 comment:

  1. An Interesting take on life Earl, and I agree, i hope when I start going down hill I can minimize the impact...

    ReplyDelete