Saturday, September 26, 2020

Software keeps evolving: but not for me...

  Well, Facebook wasn't good enough, they improved it. Outlook wasn't good enough, they improved it.  We have begun Fall, and we have rain real rain. Not worried about fires now. The Cooling begins now. Wife picked up her medicine today, so our hibernation continues all for the protection of the Governor and the school employees. We wish everyone well. 

    Our son called and checked in, seems that we forget how much time passes if there isn't a record. Appleseed is beginning a bit, small classes and I am toying with the idea of helping, a longer period without falling might as I move more. Days later as I find I haven't been taking my medicines as my pain recedes. Real bad grammar.

    reading more, viewing less    Find the last few days becoming meeker, nice feel.  Watched a couple videos with my wife on this deserted isle. Coffee started for today, feels like a two pot day.

  As we get closer to the election and the mass stupidity and just busting loose from Karens (sorry, real Karens I might have known - they have hijacked your name) - and the Statist Elites in the swamp which think they reach to their cowed minions by the millions.  

The largest group seems be under self control. Sure everyone is lying and manipulating as best they can, outta kindness or pure evil, and sure the sheep will follow or fall to the wolves and media truths the aren't. I am about to return to reading..... my writing is painful to read.

2 comments: