Monday, September 16, 2019

So, two emails to my Senators and my Congressman...

   Means I hope they get the message about my concerns, will do again later. Mostly I would like the government to leave me alone, I have things to do... don't we all?  Seems that my linkage to the
Not the NRA in America
National Rifle Association makes me a terrorist to be feared by the faint-hearted few. Some nice looking elected lady in San Francisco convinced her fellow fearful folks that all their alarm over AR anythings and mass shootings is the fault of the NRA, an organization that promotes the common use of military grade weapons among those evil gun goofs. Well, the truth is that the NRA isn't what she fears, but since urban myths are the stuff of horror fiction, thank you Stephen  King, and she knows that all MainStreamMedia (that includes you FOXNEWS) is truthful since they say the same things as her friends all do. And 'everybody knows' about the AR rifles. 
    Speaking of which. I took mine to the range and did some more zeroing and getting introduced to my fine AR-15A4, still haven't fired a box of fifty rounds yet. Too frugal, and still learning about my rifle. The thought I should take it to the upcoming Appleseed crossed my mind, and I might have but the Range at Redmond is tight and we had sold out attendance and only four crew. The first priority is instruction in safety, shooting, steady hold factors, Natural Point of Aim, Rifleman's cadence, and what Americans were about in 1775 around Boston. For sure they aren't like that any more... something happened since.  We don't cover what happened.
     I was called by a robot that wanted me to press a button. I don't answer to robots. Something about an appointment at a Cardio Clinic of the Franciscan System. I didn't have evidence of  one in my papers, will have to call and find out who requested it, twasn't me.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for continuing to do the Appleseeds! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the NRA was a terrorist group their surely wouldn't be many leftwing progressive snowflakes still breathing would there? 🤔.

    ReplyDelete