Tuesday, July 9, 2019

So day two of trying to get a recommended organization AR...

    I wandered around until I found 2320 Commerce and the door.


Ring bell. Waited to be received, door was cracked open enough to be asked what I was looking for. When I said I wanted to see about ordering an AR, she told me that this was the corporate headquarters and I would have to go online or to a gun store to order one. Thank you. I didn't need to bother to tell her that someone from her business had said they would like to see me if I dropped in. Being a fat old man, I am always finding rejection in my life and desires. I could go to the YMCA, so I did, stopping at a gun store to see if they had what I was interested in the racks. They didn't, but their first question was did I have the new required certification, which was sitting beside my computer at home.

    After two little frustrations in getting what I want NOW, being American is often a problem, I realized that I wasn't exactly sure of exactly what I wanted - only what I wanted it to do. So I hit Amazon.com/smile up to load my kindle and have some paperbooks shipped to me, having avoided the AR so long so ardently. My library lacks depth in that direction. So the Blues are playing, my wife is out with the ladies, and I have reading to learn from... Y'all have a very fine night, remember I didn't get my AR, the world is safe for fools and innocents from me anyway... since I seem to be one of the brotherhood.

 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Earl!
    Aero Precision makes some dandy lowers - however (comma) I would suggest pondering the possibilities offered here: https://www.80percentarms.com/
    And here for others https://atomicarmsllc.com/product-category/1022-parts/80-receivers/
    With your skills the possibilities are endless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am reading much now and will look into those after some more education... not sure about what skills you are talking about, may find some on this adventure.

      Delete
  2. Enjoy the search. ARs are men's Barbie dolls... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I only want one. And haven't got it yet.

      Delete