Saturday, July 6, 2019

Miss me? Didn't think so, but I missed posting...

  Was having some trouble with Google's AI wanting me to obey it, all about passwords - AIs are stupid and do not allow humans any failures... but I showed it, I am really good at failing. And bending or breaking free of everything but my flights of fancy.

   Will have to find a link to my most recent Appleseed, medical adventures abound and they do take some time. I just today changed my March Of Empires, War of Lords name, I am now Forgotten1, The Game Loft AI accepted that name, didn't allow me Grey Ghost since it had one of those. I dropped my alliance and shields - so my digital death and dismemberment for the good of the thugs that rule that world will happen. I did say thank you to the folks I had been playing with, but they loved too many rules and insubordination was hardly tolerated. When the game starts to reflect ones life and culture and hurt - time to find something worthy of one's time remaining.

  Working gently on getting a new rifle, an AR in 5.56 mm NATO. Am interested not committed yet. Appleseed next weekend for me in Port Townsend, there is also one in Redmond, WA.

3 comments:

  1. It is always good to see your posts. I know just what you mean about game culture. The kids are always trying to get me to play some competitive games with them online...too much drama and angst and anger for my taste, alas.

    ReplyDelete