Wednesday, May 11, 2016

You don't fit much, do you?

  Nope, I am all that you see, and so much more.  But recently they (you know 'they') have been saying all kinds of things about me and my kind. And I have to look around to see whom they are looking at... and I am the only other person and what they are describing can't be me.  At Murphy's 5 and dime I was once looking over some magazines and paperbacks and two elder ladies (old women) were talking about a skinny boy with tight trousers and too long hair, so I looked around and it had to be me.

  But they say that if I don't want Hillary to win, I have to vote for Trump, and I don't think that is the way the world works. I don't do what everyone else does, ever, mostly. If I do it, it must be something that I want to do and it needs my attention.  Now in America, there are many, many more of us than there are of 'they', and the whole effort for centralization of government, money, banking, medicine, and morals is to make us better sheep to be shorn. 

  I don't have any trouble being prolife, even if it is a minority view (which it isn't). I have no problem not reading what everyone else is reading, seeing on television, using the same poor language choices, finding brunettes better than blondes. Finding smiles better than words to tell me about the person.  If there is a Presidential candidate that wants my vote, they have to be better at being a leader, cause I don't follow just because they have the authority. Convince me, it doesn't take a lot, just some of your time and trouble - I was once pretty smart and that may be the problem with current culture - it just isn't as smart as I am. Rather watch a good magic show. Wouldn't you?

1 comment:

  1. Old school, that's our problem Earl. We actually expect leaders to LEAD! Sigh...

    ReplyDelete