Friday, May 13, 2016

So 'they' aren't covering the conservative view much...

  Silly, herd mentality isn't a free thinking independent liberty lover of the LORD weakness.  Group think, fads and fashions and foolishness abound in the lost - cause everyone does it, everyone sees it, and everyone knows it - so it trends.  Pet Rocks, trolls, and beanie babies? Not in many homes, because they weren't really a common value just a trend. I would think, that media and politicians want you to be part of the everyone - and only for exploitation and their power.

   Conservatives are those quiet folks on your street, that don't bother you, mow their yard and teach their children to be polite.   If there are as many conservative, quiet folks as I think, Donald Trump will have difficulty being elected by them. One on one maybe Ben Carson sees something the media hasn't found, but Mr. Trump isn't coming to the YMCA nor the rifle range nor my church to meet me - I will never know, and I have seen enough poor manners and bad behavior to know that is not the person I want for America's President, but then I think America hasn't figured out how wrong they have made their own world, yet. So who is elected might not matter...

  Conservatives will work to keep their neighborhood safe, clean and happy - but not with loud noises from overwhelming technology. Just by kind quiet Hello, please and thank you. I am sure there are more good conservative folks that don't want labeled that enjoy Facebook for its real value and there is never a trend among them, they keep moving and talking and posting and their friends enjoy and like here and there, but no surges nor purges needed. These are good folks.

1 comment:

  1. What you say is true Earl, but I think when conservatives look at the alternative of Hillary (and a continuation of the Obama rein) they may change their minds...

    ReplyDelete