Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I admit, I am a bad patient... just haven't the patience to be still...

  Unless it is an ambush, and that hasn't been needed skill for a long, long time. 

The surgery was on Tuesday, and it is only Wednesday and I have had the covering off the wound to see the stitches and see if I will be fine by Friday. I do heal quickly, drinking lots of liquids, laying around watching war movies and cleaning up a very little bit in the computer cave. But I want to move too much and do stuff.

And I shouldn't.  I did find my laptop will take the new improved Quicken program, so I upgraded that computer, but I think I will check if I can combine the other two desk tops into one old clunky box and then see about getting something newer and faster and dynamic - like I really need such a thing.

3 comments:

  1. Be well, soon, Earl. It is good that you feel well enough to want to overdo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things went well Earl! Hope you have a short recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things went well Earl! Hope you have a short recovery!

    ReplyDelete