Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring! so I may as well be ill...

I am cutting off the internet, much more, and if there weren't competing viewers in this home, I would dump the cable - have you seen how little good content is on? They do advertise all the medications, all the investments, all the bloopers, all the funniest home video, and just more than I want to tickle my fancy with - I certainly don't want to pay for any of it. See, my cell phone? No, you don't. I had one then after my cross country trip on the Trusty Triumph, I realized that I didn't NEED it, and never liked paying for it. So it is gone.

Seems I picked up my wife's cough and congestion, and I must rest and recover, I think Longest Day, Bridge too Far and we will see from there. Take care out there, I may not be monitoring, but I care. Your government is monitoring, but will never care - you are just a people of one. Yes, it is still raining, I have to clean out the gutters soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. It's never nice to be sick, but it just seems wrong to have it happen in the spring time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get well soon Earl, spring colds are truly nasty...

    ReplyDelete