Friday, March 22, 2013

I am not worried about my perception of the government...

Nope, I am pretty certain that they mostly fools committing folly.

I am concerned in what the government's perception of me is... You see, I haven't up gunned, stockpiled tons of ammunition and SWAT equipment for normally beneficial agencies.  Nope, not I.

Nope, I am concerned that Medicare hasn't cured my cough and cold and stuffy feeling, my wife makes Lemon tea faster than I can awake back up to drink it.

I am looking forward again for resting another night away, picture is of my manly sleep wear. Sweating every night, so it get washed daily, sheets, pjs and Earl.

Nice to be under drone watch, to monitor my assault rifles and equipment. Just think my hacking uncontrollable cough is going to give my hide position away.

Although, I took a quick trip to stock up on necessary food stuffs this morning, the Sun was shining and the shelves were full -- I am passing the gun show in Puyallup this weekend and probably not shooting that target rifle either.

Back to reading and falling asleep as needed, The Forgotten Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment