Monday, December 31, 2012

Well, the world didn't end, and tomorrow is 'New'

So while I have a couple of minutes, I should reflect and thank God for all His blessings on my life.

I did notice between doing 'stuff' today, that Congress held our attention just long enough to prove they aren't able to make real positive decisions. I can make one, pick up a penny and take it home, roll it up with forty-nine others and turn it in at the credit union or bank, and I will be helping the economy, my government that throws millions of dollars around (but never at me), my sense of good works and protecting the innocent from road rage and abuse. See how much smarter I am than government? The government pretends that COLA is necessary to control the effect of inflation on its spreading the wealth around. It doesn't, but they don't want you to look too closely, just trust them.

If they would reduce government spending every month by 1%, I would be pleased, but they aren't there to make Earl happy, are they? I do hope God blesses you next year, and that you recognize where the goodness came from and are thankful. Amen.

1 comment: