Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Say it often enough in public it might be true...

There was an atheist that died in selfless sacrifice to save the world from its sins....  of course he would do that because he had no belief in a higher authority, say like God, and the atheist loved me and my brethren so much that he would die for us.

I do know that probably didn't happen.

What is it that you love? Would you stand up and fight and die for it? Or do you have to be paid in gold, then owing your service to Caesar?

There is a real danger in Gun Free Zones, and the American Indian will tell you that trusting the Federal Government and their protection hasn't saved the Bison nor the American Indian children and their way of life. Promises and treaties, kept and broken, the result is there for you to hear and see. Yep, but you don't study History do you, you want to be entertained and comfortable?

I know I am willing to stand armed guard at a school four hours a day, five days a week. I am willing to confront armed attackers to save the lives of the children and the adults. I also have some advantage in that I am fully trained, retired and aware of what that means. Many of you citizens no longer do, but I study History.

Well, concerned citizen, are you willing to stand armed guard for those innocents? There really are more armed, sane and law abiding citizens willing to stand up and perform than the professional gunslingers, politicians and media would like you to believe in. There are many more armed peaceful law abiding Americans than the powers to be want you to know, they are just not sure saving the President, the banks or the Wall Street hustlers is worth their time and lives. I am sure they would stand up to protect the innocent. They would be brave.

1 comment: