Monday, August 6, 2012

Time to protest, and get out of the way...

The world is spinning pretty fast, I don't know that TSA was checking Curiosity for weapons and other things that might harm America before it left and went to Mars. But I am sure that thousands of nice peaceful people were undignified by TSA intrusions on their day.

It is that easy, isn't it? I know TSA doesn't hate me, the airlines want my money and travel. But I am no longer beautiful, important nor adventurous. I drop out of the line waiting patiently for permission. You can have my seat and my flight. Until I get the same treatment as the President of the United States when he flies, I am not participating. Because I don't have to be as stupid as the people playing along, I don't have to surrender to terrorists. My address is on the internet, the terrorists can find me, save my bankrupt government some dollars it doesn't have.

I am not as brave as to think the remainder of America should participate. Many of you make money by getting on an aircraft and risking your lives to pilots, mechanics and union and non union workers. Terrorists are just a new form of something to fear. But to think that my government that once believed in my freedom, and was brave in the face of real opposition - my government thinks the little old lady, the baby and the innocent are to be demonized for what they can't find -- a reason to cower the citizens.

Yep, the same fools that run around telling me I am hot because of Global Warming, Cooling, fat belly, and lack of airconditioning... are the ones telling me that destroying guns will stop the deaths. Truth is, outlawing Gravity will save more lives than you understand on what gets covered in the news. Lady falls in her home and dies, falls in the shower, bathtub, down the stairs, against the countertop. Slips on the ice, grease, split milk, rain puddle.

I will continue to allow the slow death of reason out there, the day is too wonderful to waste on worry and wars unending. God bless your best.


1 comment:

  1. Concur, and I'm looking forward to the day I'm DONE with TSA and their BS...

    ReplyDelete