Saturday, August 11, 2012

My wife left me for some vodka, you know me...

My brother contacted me on Skype.com on his iPhone from the hospital. My wife gave him her best wishes, advice, and said she would say prayers. I made him laugh, which hurts with the staples and long opening they made in his body so they could put it all into 'all better', he has tubes coming out of him but he will never look like a BORG, and he thinks they will allow him to go home on Monday, but doesn't know for sure. His wife will be visiting today. He is in good spirits, under pain medications, and enjoys humor, he smiles much, rolls his eyes and has laugh crinkles - but don't be too funny or too long. My sister was surprised I kind of could describe what was wrong with him and why... she wondered how I knew. I told her recreational reading. When you get old enough, lots more medical knowledge than you ever wanted to know about suddenly appears useful.

If my wife gets back soon with the vodka, we will have lunch and work around the house a bit. I intend to go shooting pistols today.

I was going to write about lack of trust being the major problem in America, which causes fool notions like World government, black helicopters, trigger happy police with SWAT gear on, anti-gun, anti-drug, anti-war,
and two political parties that do whatever the media and the money make them do... voters only count on election day, after that the score is on money spent, money borrowed, and how many words will it take to say nothing of importance? How many pages will the lawyers need to make them happy?

Aren't you happy I wish you very well, with lots of laughs in your life and God's blessings? I could be as scary as the cultural media and entertainment? My brother was worried about his band, his replacement and what is happening while he is gone -- even music men have a solid work ethic. Take care out there!

2 comments:

  1. I like your posts :)
    I'm vodka blog owner ;) http://bestvodka.net/ this is my baby))))

    ReplyDelete