Monday, June 25, 2012

Yes, the godless Communists of North Korea invaded this date...

in 1950. The reason, the American President or someone had said that we would protect our interests around the world, listing them and forgetting the Korea where we had declared a Republic and didn't cherish it. Just a slip of the tongue, or poor staff work. The Soviet Union supplied most of the equipment, the Chinese would supply more volunteers (?) for the liberation. And the United Nations, missing one Veto wielding member on the Security Council would vote to stop the war before it got out of hand. This war effort would get called a police action, assisted the economic industrial recovery of war ravaged Japan, allow the very slow growth of real democracy, and opportunity in the Republic of Korea. By not defeating decisively the godless Communists the Korean people will always owe America and live in fear, which they don't. I will be attending a movie about the war at my church, in remembrance of the anniversary of that wars start and the price paid for delaying victory.

 I know that I just wrote about not being a classification, racial. But someone is always trying to tie me down and box me for resale to interested buyers.

 "get gun owners on one side of the election"
 
Now, in my mind: all Americans are gun owners, everyone of them. Even if they aren't, my picture of an American always includes owning a weapon, exercising a Right. I think everyone votes as an American, I think everyone works hard as an American. I think everyone is encouraged to stand up for what is good, right and fair.... as an American. Them again, upon a little reflection is the definition of an American in 1858 and 1958 different from what it would be today? A little research, please.

Tom Sawyer
Leave it to Beaver

the American boys are the same, the culture isn't... is it?

1 comment:

  1. Concur, the CULTURE has changed radically, PCism and the emasculation of the male are the primary goals now...

    ReplyDelete