Saturday, June 23, 2012

I do have a name, I am not a classification...

For ease of stupidity one labels others. It would be much more difficult if we had to know their name, and it would clutter our otherwise perfect mind. There is a Bible passage where Man is to name all the other animals, should I look it up? You can find it, near the beginning.

What has bothered me for a long time now, is how wonderful it is to be White. Really, I never ever realized that I am special because of that. My mother would have loved me Black, blue, red or green. I figure that God looks much deeper, and I know the IRS only cares about how much money I make to give up to their piles of plunder. By the way, they all KNOW my name. So the forward leaning University of Minnesota (state named with an aboriginal language only they spoke) has decided to have a course on how wonderful it is to be born with a privilege of superior race. It only works in this culture, the American one. You have to go overseas to meet populations of people that know you have no manners, respect and are just a curiosity. When the Korean children looked at me from behind their mothers skirts, wondering how someone with such a large nose kept his head up, I knew I wasn't in Kansas anymore. But then I had wandered in a Spanish speaking culture six months out of sync with my homeland for a remarkable period of vacation from school where I was led to believe that compasses spin wildly between the North and South (magnetic) Poles. So I have long known that the world isn't all about me and my privilege and superiority.

So, Earl, wants to know who did decide that Fast and Furious was a wonderful idea, why they haven't been fired, charged and punished for stupidity and abuse of powers not in the Constitution. I could care less what color or race or political party or sexual preference or degree of education that the Attorney General of the United State and the Justice Department. Pick anyone in the office, and tell them that breaking a law is not enforcing it. Then lets get on to telling Congress the whole Gun Control foolishness is exactly that, foolish, .

If you consider that race means something in performance, intelligence, ability to function, or anything more than a help (?) in labeling a human you saw somewhere doing something, well you would be a Racist and so wrong. Racist, bad word for folks that are fools about the human race, just pointing to where they are fools.

I must be getting old, knowing how childish it is to call names to heap abuse upon my opponents and enemies. If they are bad enough just kill them, 'bad' being a threat to my life. Then again, since I grew up, grew older and much smarter I notice that television has little influence over me, it is there, but I have lived without it. Remembering a young girl that sent me a joke from America, that wasn't funny since I hadn't been in America and it had no context with my life.


In 1855, Black Bill was represented by Abraham Lincoln from the charge of being a Negro (I think). I learned of this because I Googled: William Dungey --- my name. Good story, but Illinois was as backward a state in them days as it remains today under the Chicago Political machine. Look carefully at word choice, and then intent of the speaker, and understand that using words to make one superior, or inferior has little use except for little people - it is behavior expected of children.


1 comment:

  1. But we know, 'classification' is MUCH easier... That way there is no individuality, only conformity... sigh

    ReplyDelete