Saturday, May 26, 2012

What do you do in the Great NorthWest when...

the weather is perfect, the Sun slams you awake after a great night full of dreams of military and library operations (often think they had too much in like manner). Well, I got up and did start the day well, went off to the Range to make sure I was well regulated as a militia responsible for the security of a Free State. Shot just a few bullets in my two pistols. They hit the target at sixty feet so I am fine. Took a picture of the Colt Model 70 .45 APC. Then back to home, lunch and exercise, nap and off to Men's Bible Study. Good time was had, and discussion went round and round, potluck was more than enough. Finish at home with the Korean Historic drama. Good day and fine night, seems like the Sun has taken over... must be almost Summer.

If it doesn't rain in the afternoon tomorrow I will take some motorcycle riding photos, or I will just ride and you will have to take my word for it. Don't forget to attend worship and thank the Lord for all we have, even the tough stuff.

1 comment: