Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lets have a goal in life...

I am up on East coast time, for no more reason than I didn't want to spend another hour in darkness wondering if I was going to fall back to sleep. I have had halfa cuppa microwaved coffee. Wandered Facebook, noticing that some people were up after I last session, but most not. It must be time to crawl back into bed, the eyes are telling me they don't need this. Although I weighed I haven't measured, so I can pretend this is a commercial interrruption and go back to sleep. Trilling my 'r's.

2 comments:

  1. Checking my email and I find two invitations to a Thursday evening Ron Paul Party! And the State Convention is going to be soon, will have to check on all that after I find my wake up... nite, just a short one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, the dreaded 0400 wake up... I 'hate' that, and I just usually give up and get up... now tomorrow when I need it, since I'm flying out, I'll have a hellva time waking up. :-)

    ReplyDelete