Friday, April 6, 2012

Were you there when they crucified my Lord, our Lord?

Communion and the Passion Pageant, and I am sure, we were all there somewhere when the organized Religious leaders and the easily swayed politicians and princes decided to kill a threat to their stability, to their power, to their wonderful life... It could happen today, and you wouldn't do anything much except worry about not being too disturbed on your commute to work or your favorite entertainment being prempted.... yes, we were all there then, and looking around we are still here now, and they will crucify the Son of God, again. We just haven't gotten the message.

6 comments:

  1. Well said Earl, and I agree with Jeffro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to make changes and I fear that is our problem.... The fight is so big and so long that we loose the stamina to keep on task and much to "there" advantage we give up the fight. That is known and banked on literally... I am not sure that addresses the post as it is typed but it is in regard to it. I am only one person what can I change and my son once said to me, " because of that mind set and attitude nothing WILL change you would be surprised what you can do in numbers and it starts with one. I will always remember that and live it. God Bless this nation and it is in God we trust and it starts with him and carries onto me and because he died for my sins, our sins I will fight to keep this country as ONE NATION UNDER GOD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every once in awhile I notice that their is much more HOPE in the younger people, and the older ones (with the scars and broken tusks and wrinkles) seem to be cynical... time to go to the range?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute misspelling of 'there' and 'their', like the writers don't know, but I blame the spell replacer... yeah. Any excuse for fool failure.

    ReplyDelete