Friday, April 27, 2012

Silence is a form of communication...

It has been very quiet in this house the past few days, seems I crossed a line or tripped up or made living with me tougher than it should be. I got busy and attacked the windfall behind the fence and chopped or sawed it to smaller pieces and made piles of it deeper in the woods. In old Europe that would have been picked up and added to the fuel piles of tiny homes of older people. I was using the saw and the clippers and a branch at a time and sometimes the whole tree trunk went away. The rain slowed and finally stopped then started then stopped then started then stopped.

Finally it was finished, the green will grow in our direction again, the struggle for sunshine of plants is constant in the warmer times, but that is always small branches with leaves. I got to take her out and show her the clean up, and it was impressive enough to start conversations and I got a fine steak dinner out of it, and to read "Hawk in May" by Gillian Bradshaw. Nice day...

Looks like Blogger changed the software for posting, I am not sure about how much I like it yet, multiple pictures is nice but then they never asked me and blogging is so old fashioned (time sense of humans shrinks with lack of walking everywhere).

No comments:

Post a Comment