Sunday, March 4, 2012

And the seventh day He rested...

Sunday, started very well, and continued to get even better. The Sun showed up to tease us, before the storms and cold come in tomorrow. I spent most of my day reading about the Sisterhood of Dune, or ching slings, or whatever else interested me. Jazz all afternoon, and some great Blues tonight. Trying to think if I have anything to say, I did look into the Art Class they wanted help with at church, volunteer aide, I will have to reinvent my talents or teaching techniques - it is for kids. They may not want me, but I will volunteer anyway. Getting out is a good idea, the motorcycles were ganging up today, but it was leathers with sweaters and face masks. Still Spring is promised and worth getting prepared for. Time for Historic Sword Swinging and political ploys. Good Night. I did have a small win in the lottery... very small.

No comments:

Post a Comment