Monday, February 27, 2012

logs and motivators are good things...

I joined MapMyRun, since I like knowing how far it was - although my answer is always "All the way! Every step of it." Now it is a race to see if I get healthier, like I want, or just older and more of a wreck like my doctors expect. Only God knows, but I am on the journey to find out. It was good to get out. I don't like spending money, but I have heard that the economy needs stimulating and this will help. Be good out there. And what would you do if there were an active crazy shooter in the place you are working?

Find cover, and concealment, call 911 to report and ask for cleanup.

3 comments:

  1. I was temporarily shocked when I saw the subject of "logs". Then I realized that your logs had little to do with the logs that I'm about to introduce to my math students. My heart rate is back to normal. Enjoy the trips without tripping, and I will continue to exercise, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those logs, they were cool. I never liked them on a slide rule as much as on paper, but they prepared me well for Tables for calculating ballistics for Artillery computations.

    ReplyDelete