Saturday, February 25, 2012

Facebook has messages for everyone...

by
Rand Rose Foreman and DARETODEMAND
Obviously, good gun control takes two hands, and studying the Bible is one of those sit down and sink into it. I trust everyone with a gun that follows the Bible, and the Lord has never disappointed me. Those with the gun and not following the Love thy neighbor - I pray about.
Don't think I will waste time lifting something from Facebook in the future, but these two messages were shared today. Different authors and intent, a cousin in New Zealand is sure about somethings and she shared with me, and my comment when I shared the black sign is above. And my comment on the white sign is below.

  • Oh dear Earl I just responded to Nan that I never heard u justify the use of guns with scriptures - I hope that is not what u mean by this

  • Nope, but since much virtue comes with an understanding of the Bible, and firearms are not toys - both need to be taught with adult supervision - although since they seem to have failed in sex education in our public schools I am sure they aren't ready for either of these subjects. I did tell Nanette that the Lord has no commandments against weapons - just their misuse.

1 comment:

  1. Wisdom and reality written regarding the public school system.

    ReplyDelete