Saturday, September 18, 2021

Waking up as I see doctors... and read RWVA Appleseed forums...

   I saw two medical people on the sixteenth, one my doctor for my quarterly checkup and the second to see how my robotic surgeries are healing. Short story, I feel very normal. My wife wanted me to get a handicap sticker for my cars, one for each. My doctor was all for that, but he was more into talking about guns (rifles really) and if I had started shooting again. So surprisingly,  I am seventh stepping at my first appointment, which made the time fly.

   For those unaware, seventh stepping is sharing the gospel of safe sane shooting through RWVA Appleseed.  Today, 18th, is get the new telephone system charged up, 11 hours. before sync to our home.


  Does seem that the rains have returned and fall/winter is upon us. Be at peace...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're doing well, Earl! I'm trying to get a number of friends out to a Appleseed at Parma this spring. Hope we'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete