Friday, December 18, 2020

How does Christmas look where you are?

   I seem to have disappointed a lot of folks and friends, but the world and I have often been apart. And now that Biden is calling for unity (among his chumps and Hillary's Deplorables) I pass. So I go to my books and Prime to fill the hours. There is nothing new under the Sun. Last evening I watched The Forgotten Army and was impressed with the history, story line and presentation. 

  FOX  news has finally lost me, never turned on The Five nor Tucker Carlson.  I trust Tucker but his  voice is so alone, I think his priorities are right.

   Still no decorations here, hiding from Covid-19.  Vaccine on the way, like relief.


3 comments:

  1. Sadly, looks like us old white guys will be the LAST to get the vaccine... Unity and all that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas is just sad here, except for the little one.

    ReplyDelete