Saturday, May 2, 2020

2 May 2020...


You don't miss me much, do you? But we are all safe from harm, the fools in charge say so, and they are in charge aren't they?  I have appreciated that they do think I am paying attention and following their instructions, could be I am not - I was warned about spontaneous confession in the corrections center. Anyway they haven't come looking for my dead body nor my compliant at liberty soul.

   The lock down has made me disappear and become totally useless. It is good to be perfect. The metamorphose from a fly on the wall to a bland spot upon the fabric of the nation is complete.  I don't feel as empty and uninformed as I ought according to those that want my attention, it doesn't get them my vote (I live in Washington State and the Democrats will change the total numbers of votes to whatever they need to win) they don't get my money (my desires and my wife's take care of that) and as much as Trump's campaign needs me, their polished posing gets the opposite effect. I am still voting for Ron Paul.

  I rolled coins yesterday, my wife so proud she found even more, over fifty dollars worth, but one has to make an appointment to get inside and deposit them. Another task for my future, the elite will never notice, will they?

   April took forever, didn't you think so? I went to the Emergency Room twice, canceled appointments, saw Red River four times, and many many other old movies. Learning lots about my cable service and voice remote, and gently wonder at the government and Chinese efforts to find information from my communications and viewing pleasures. The amount of electronic trash they record and build computers to analyze, so sad.  I find hiding very easy, look like whatever is expected of my type, do very little, do it slowly and not too much.

 Found  reference on Facebook to someone looking for pictures from his Vietnam days, right battalion, time and I was there - being in the Americal then was an honor, but the war was closing out. The Americal has never been assigned to the United States. Ever wonder why we become Ghost Riders in the digital universe? We will be forgotten and never understood.  Ah, well, enough for today.


1 comment:

  1. Being out of sight and out of mind isn't necessarily a bad thing. The things that really count are Family and worship...

    ReplyDelete