Friday, February 7, 2020

Well, another week gone, Appleseed in Renton tomorrow...

  Don't forget folks, don't live in fear... all your worst fears will grow because you don't know the truth, or you fear what might be true, or you are too afraid to learn how you shouldn't be so. The government love fearful folks, so easy to control. And if you can, take some Anti Gun folk to a range to get over the idea that a gun makes anyone powerful and deadly. They have no idea how much gunfighters had to practice to maintain superiority... and bullets cost money. Why I swear by dry practice my marksmanship skills and then use 22 lr for perforating paper targets.

  They are going to repair my U of Maryland class ring so I can wear it again.  And today we picked out the style for the kitchen cabinets, floor and hardware. Had to drive to Seattle, for some strange reason I went but it was so stressful carrying all those ideas of liberty, guns, voting the way I want, I was sure they would ask if I minded disarming while I was in town. I have the box to send to my son for my grand or great grandsons or daughters. Of course it is one of those boxes full of stuff that will have no bearing on the world that far in the future - but it is all me and where I was when. Should I include the high school and other books? Ha, ha.

Add some more stress and I should fold up under the pressure, I keep thinking that has a lot to do with questions about me having enough insurance. Ha, ha. Be good folks, better than anything else.

3 comments:

  1. What we leave is meant to convey 'what' our lives were about more than practicality, unless you're passing down weapons... THOSE are practical! We can provide through example... Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am up to write up my worst Appleseed in a long time, my opinion, but I am looking at how sick I was, how poorly the crew was as a team, and shooters that got off of process, missing Ben, he was great at staying on process.

      Delete
  2. And in the end, it was safe enough, a lots of great shooting, and the History was told and shared. It was fine if you weren't an old fool perfectionist.

    ReplyDelete