Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Tuesday morning....

  Quiet waking, my spouse came in and went to bed finally. She has been hanging with her friends from foreign lands in foreign speak, but heart warming social needs met and warmed until she had to face the cold American reality. She will sleep for many hours.

I liked quiet stand to then
   I can't sleep after morning wakend, I get up and turn off the outdoor lighting, and walk through the humming home to find, and fill the coffee maker.  If you truly want quiet you have to cut the power. Don't do that, I am not disturbed by my wife's breathing at night, I never notice silence until I take my breakfast onto the back porch and enjoy almost nature sounds. God is good. Two well cooked thick slices of bacon, two eggs and milk whipped up to gather the grease, slice of cheese for dairy and lovers salad (lettuce alone).

  No Tucker Carlson last evening, I spent time putting my CMP all Weather Sling (synthetic brown) on the new rifle and then reading to Blues in the background. I will start positions and dry practice today as I start lying to myself (great intentions gone awry). By eight I need to be on the road to the YMCA, early start is better than later making excuses for not doing my full rehab program.. I did notice as we were picking up and moving picnic tables in the park on Saturday how comfortable I am with not pretending to be strong and dangerous MALE. 'fat old man' fits and I can wear it, it is all mine. None of the ladies dress for me and I can enjoy all they abundantly display - although the credit union doesn't seem the best place to put on the slut mode. I really don't use the word slut, except to convey the shock of seeing more than I would want my daughter, wife, mother to show the public in the public.

  Mind is rapidly moving on, from thought to thought - I need to move out. Take care out there and be better than even you expected. It will be well, it will.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, love the early mornings on the porch with a cup of coffee. :-)

    ReplyDelete