Sunday, August 4, 2019

I am so bad, evil, sinful and then God spoke to me....

   Really, but you don't believe me. It is alright your disbelief won't hurt me, change me nor count against you in the final judgement.  Calling me a White Nationalist, a hill billy, a toxic male, or just a really 'not one of us' kind of guy I once would have fought about it, teenage boy stuff. But I grew out of all that long, long ago. I don't value the opinions of people that look at me with their fears in front of their eyes. Their fears are only in their mind. I am counting on love and forgiveness, but sure that there is an evil government employee that will try to make me bend to their way of doing stuff. I have met them, and avoid them.

   The same way I don't count opinions in the news as truth. I know they slant their reporting, and all for audience and money. Is there truth out there? Sure count the bodies, find the shooter and the guns and bullets. But listen carefully while the police and medical community hide facts from the public, to keep tourists coming to Vegas, and people taking drugs to stop smoking or other mental traumas. Although the warnings are always given mood swings, depression and suicidal thoughts seek help. As I remember depression, I aspired to be a potato. I would guess that most of the suicides of veterans are because they don't feel important, loved, part of the community around them... lonely does end badly. With the speed of communications today, I once learned more about my family around a Canasta table than I ever did watching the network evening news.

   You all need to be good working on best that you can, do it all with love, and remember that no one can fix the fears inside of another person, the best you can do is listen politely and respect their attempts to make the fears go away. Speak kindly, use good manners and be kind.
 
 

1 comment: