Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lost my internet last night, but didn't die...

and y'all never missed me, you didn't call, or text, or twit, sing or drop in... I just do not matter. The last serf on the estate, slave in the field, tax payer to all political organizations of do it better-gooders everywhere.

Felt very relaxed and free this morning, didn't have meds, had planned on going getting them and a haircut. I have all the meds now. I find I must be mandated to... on television and PBS is wildly waving their airway arms to get everyone's attention.

Do remember that if you can't get deep enough in the ground on your own, Obama has the ability to spend more than he takes in, in government and political campaign spending. But then he is a minority, the first one to use that excuse for all his less than wonderful behavior.

The next mandate is that all the People not having an assault rifle must get one, with training, joining the well regulated militia to protect the security of a Free State.

It won't happen, but if the People had been paying attention the large debt of the government, the Federal Reserve system, and many other things wouldn't have happened either. I know I probably have engaged in things in the privacy of my home that shouldn't be done in public, but the government is supposed to be PUBLIC, so let it all hang out. Who is getting all the money from the Affordable Care Act? They must not be in the Mayo Clinic.

I will know the government has gone completely crazy as soon as they outlaw competing ways to have better than everyone else. Congress doesn't have to, the President never does, so why should I - the man that bears the burden of holding their house of cards up? Oh, I have stumbled before and might again. Who is going to catch those cards when I do?

You be good out there, I may be off the internet, but I have reloaded my brass. See you on the range or in church. God loves you, even if Obama and those fools in government don't. Thank the Lord! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment