Thursday, May 3, 2012

Cold rains return... the moss will love it...

I want to make May a wonderful month, so I keep trying.

Yesterday the rain stopped long enough for the drying of the yards, and since beauty is in the eye of beholders, I mowed my front yard, the empty home next door and then really chopped at the home across the street. Their big dog thought I should be barked at or that was his job. After I just finished and put my mower away, someone drove up and fed the dog and spent the night. It will be easier to clean up now the first hack attack.

Next project for today, pay bills, shop for groceries and make the bed... I do have some reason for moving. Hope your trips are safe and profitable.

2 comments:

  1. That is a really nice thing to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earl, a nice thing to do, and I'm not surprised that you were willing to do that. We (old farts) seem to take that responsibility on as a daily part of life.

    ReplyDelete