Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday morning.... wasn't that a song theme?

Good Morning, America! Breda says she is cranky, something to do with Monday and having to get to it. Another blogger mentions getting old isn't easy, nor nice, but I am convinced that I have only one chance to get it right - as soon as I stop trying to be whom I thought I once was it will be easier.

NFO did finish his Appleseed and report about it, here! I kept looking at the AAR forum for the official report, and didn't find it. The Shoot Boss and crew were busy with the Appleseed and then back to their real life, so it may take awhile to find pictures and prose - you do know why politicians and celebrities hire publicists? Yeah, no one has tons of time to publish. Still, after years of linking and publishing AARs and pictures of people at Appleseeds for the Revolutionary War Veterans Association - I want so much, although I am doing so little now, but intend to get better. I was interested to find out that all I had written didn't transfer immediately to readers of my blog - when I met them they asked, which was fine - I was happy to answer.

We have icy roads and snow somewhere scattered here in the great NorthWest! Yes, Good Morning America is covering tornadoes in the Center of the country, with the warm Spring in Washington, DC and the cherry blossums. Now, turn the television off and go make gruel. Take care out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment