Friday, March 16, 2012

Dark night, cold chilling rain falling hard on me...

I am up too early, but weighed measured and medicated now. The garbage is out of the home and beside the curb. The muck and mud sucked at my boots and there are little rills of waters running in various directions in the yard, too many days of what west Texas needs more than us. This is the great NorthWest, and it is still Winter Wet. Cold wet. It continues to rain.

I have a Ron Paul meeting tonight, the Republican Party has contacted me and wants my lunch order for the caucus in Tacoma next weekend. Exciting, ponderously slow movement to making a Presidential election campaign. I have quit paying attention to the media coverage of what is going on... I could predict what they will key on and what they will say. I do think that the great orators of the 19th Century would not be able to use modern technology to get their messages out. Too many needed commercial interruptions (have you ever measured how much time is advertising? Even previews and hang on 'we will be right back' is a tease but advertising of things to come), and so the bites get to just nibbles of knowledge, and for the ObamaScare, 2700 pages of it - where are the Cliff Notes?

I spent some time yesterday working on my dry fire with my M1. As I ignored the Fox News behind me, should have had the Blues on instead, but wanted to know what is not going on. I thought seriously about cultures that ignore stupid behavior of themselves and how that happens. Look, Communist China, Soviet Union, British Empire to Commonwealth to what ever they are doing now. Seems the rival tribes of Afghanistan are truer to their cause and nature than most of the progressive folks. Change, it just isn't good enough, let us spend more money on our dreams.
Leftist Peace Symbol and the Right's ?

1 comment:

  1. The RIGHT of course... ;-) I wish my eyes were still good enough to actually SEE the sight that clearly!

    ReplyDelete